On the way to a better me

Friday, June 11, 2010

I forget what day...

LOL, I've lost count of the days. Have still been going well. Have had a couple of daunting times where we've gone out to eat and I've not been sure what to have. I think I've done ok, somethings are hard to track because I don't know what's been in them, so I've just had to judge a few things. I also have less of the portion if I'm not sure, which seems to be going ok. I need an iphone I think as this will help me greatly, when I'm at home I can just jump on the computer to check but when I'm out it's a little bit scary. I'm sure once I've been doing it for a while it will become second nature and I won't have a problem at all.

Am looking forward to weigh in day on Monday, I THINK I am starting to notice a difference, my mum and husband have commented and I think I can see it in the mirror. I am also having to hitch up a pair of jeans that I didn't have to hitch before. All will tell on Monday. Wish me luck for the weekend. We're off to a rugby game on Monday night, which would be good if I could eat hot stuff at the game because it is going to be FREEEEEEEEZING, but I will make myself some goodies to eat and take a thermos of hot chocolate :D

Am going to have a cooking day tomorrow to add to my stock of things I can eat, am looking forward to it :D

No comments:

Post a Comment