On the way to a better me

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Getting into a groove

Starting to find myself getting into the groove of this. Getting a little bit easier each day. I'm even finding myself starting to feel hungry at the right times of the day. Before I could easily go without breakfast or go without lunch but I don't think I could now which I think is a good sign.

Went out with mum and the kids yesterday, kids had some cheese pizza for lunch and I could have easily eaten some of that before, but not yesterday, it was greasy as all hell and was just quite disgusting.

Having to track what I eat and being able to look up food items to see their points values is a real eye opener, some things that you think are healthy really are not and it's disgusting that they are labelled so, you reall wouldn't think anything more about it. I was shocked to find out the points value of a roll I have eaten on 2 previous occasions from a large chain that sells salads, I would get it thinking I was being quite healthy but I actually was not. Very shocking indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment