On the way to a better me

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Day 6

Still sick but managed to scrape through. Still struggling with water, it being so cold doesn't help either. Made a yummy dinner last night from a recipe from the weight watchers site, it was delicious. Are still sticking to my points and always seem to have points to spare. I know I've got plenty in the bank but I've really had no reason to go over and would feel guilty using them when I really don't need to. It's good to know that as I lose the weight and my points go down, I know I can still do it. I've got today (sunday already planned and have HEAPS to eat with lots of points still left over). I find it better if I plan my day ahead the day before, rather than just eating and adding it up later and then finding I may have gone over. I guess it's because I am new to it, once I get into the swing of things I'm sure I will just be able to eat without planning, but for now this really works for me.

Once I get into it I will get an exercise book or 2 and write down the points of all the things I generally eat, this will make things easier too. I'm still in a great place and feeling really positive, I know I can do this even though I've got a long way to go. It's weigh in day tomorrow (Monday) so we'll see how I have done.

No comments:

Post a Comment