On the way to a better me

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Day 2

I did well yesterday, had plenty to eat and still had 2.5 points left over. Am struggling a bit with all the water, probably only 2 glasses off (I actually drink from a 800ml bottle and have been drinking 2 of those plus a little bit more, so probably equivilent to 6 glasses so far).

Tomorrow is grocery day so will be able to stock up on yummy things for me to eat, have made a menu for the week of breakfasts, lunches and dinners but putting them all together each day might be the tricky thing to make sure the points add up, am yet to get the hang of doing this as this is the first time I'm shopping since I started, am used to my old way of making up the weekly menus and then getting all the groceries for it, we shall see how I go.

Will take pics tomorrow, I doubt much has changed since I first started, I will look less like a frump though as I have to go shopping so will make sure I look decent instead of the usual hobo when I'm at home with the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment