On the way to a better me

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Days 4 and 5

Argh, I am sick, sick, sick. Just a terrible cold but still awful considering I only just got over being sick for 3 weeks last week. So exercise has not gone to plan because I already cannot breathe properly. And because I look hideous and haggard I have not taken a photo either. The last few days I have really struggled with water, only because I have not much energy to really do anything, being sick and still having to take care of others is REALLY hard. I have been good though and even managed to have a Grill'd burger and some chippies ( was sooooooooooooooooo good) and it was all still within my points, I didn't have to use any of my saved ones, I have 21.5 points saved and probably won't get to use them, but that makes me feel good that when I lose weight and go down in points, I know I can still do it, atleast I hope that's how it's going to work.

I really want to get into my exercise though and I know that's really going to help with the weight loss, if I only have small amounts until I'm better I will know why.

I talked with my husband about rewards for goals I meet and he thought that was a good idea. So when I reach my goals he's going to get me something as a reward and they'll get bigger each time. I talk a lot about things I want and constantly circle wanted items in catalogues so it shouldn't be hard for him.

I think I'm going really well, it's hard to remind yourself not to just eat something, like eating something the kids don't want, but so far I have not really struggled with food and being hungry. I have a long way to go so I really hope I can do it, I feel very positive about it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment