On the way to a better me

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Changed my mind

Yes, I have changed my mind. I was pondering my doings for this year and decided to change my way of doing things. I WAS going to do 12WBT but then I thought about how satisfying it would be to complete my journey on my own. I know what I have to do, I just have to provide myself the tools and pull my finger out. Doing the 12WBT would make me pull my finger out, but who says I can't do it myself? I have the determination, I will have the tools, I'm getting my motivation back, why should I pay all that money out for that? I am going to use that money I would have spent joining on setting myself up to go it alone. I'm going to get new running shoes, a heart rate monitor, some heavier weights and maybe a couple of workout DVDs and I'm bloody well JUST GOING TO DO IT!

I mean I have to do it alone at some point right? I can't just keep doing these things to help me get to my goal, I have to learn how to stand on my own two feet eventually. I have to keep putting into practice everything I have learnt and will probably continue to learn if I seek it out (which I will). I will get to my goal, I will maintain and I will become lean, fit and strong and I will do it alone.

I know I have to try harder, harder with my eating, harder with my exercise, and I WILL. I hate that I have changed my mind, I am a big mind changer from right back, but I feel this is the right thing to do, I CAN and WILL do this, using all the tools at my disposal. Wish me luck :D

3 comments:

  1. There's always Spark People - and it's free (and there's an app too!) !!

    http://www.sparkpeople.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I will look at that :D I've done some of their workouts on YouTube :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can do it Bec!!!

    ReplyDelete