On the way to a better me

Friday, January 13, 2012

Well I'll Be

I weighed in today, expecting a gain, a big one too because I've been VERY relaxed on these "holidays" but I was actually DOWN 700g, so YAY! So I'm currently on 89.3kgs, the lowest I've been is 88.something kgs, so hopefully I will be below that soon. That means I only have 19.3kgs to go until I get to goal and a total loss of 35.7kgs. I've decided to take the rest of the weekend off and start off fresh on Monday.

I got my heart rate monitor today:

Looking forward to putting it on and seeing how many calories I can burn. I'm hoping to get myself into a routine with exercise and hopefully it will run smoothly. Of course I do have 3 small children and will have school runs to be doing again soon and have a household to run etc, but it definitely can and will be done. To have lost weight in this weigh in was a HUGE boost, knowing that I CAN do this on my own especially seeing as I haven't even been trying, looking forward to seeing what I can do on my own when I'm REALLY trying :D :D

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'm going to try and blog more, especially if you're interested in how I'm going and wish to join me in the end of my journey.

I'm definitely ready for this.

2 comments:

  1. I'm interested Bec - keep blogging and keep going! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bec - Well done on the loss and yes you can do this!! We are right behind you cheering!!

    ReplyDelete