On the way to a better me

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Back into it

Yes, you read correctly I have pulled my socks up and gotten back into it, had the best weekend with gorgeous friends and I'm ready to kick my own butt again and get into it. I will expect a gain tomorrow, because I would be stupid not to really. The situps, pushups and squats gave me a good workout on Tuesday, my muscles are still sore today which isn't good because I've got to do them again today and I just mamanged to do my C25K run yesterday because my legs were dead, lol. But I shall press on and hope that I don't further injure myself and hopefully look forward to a loss next week.

And hooray! it's spring and thankfully the weather has been nice so we've been able to walk to school in the afternoon to collect my son which is lovely so I get a little more exercise in my day which is great. Will try to blog me weigh in tomorrow if I get a chance :)

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you're getting some sunshine - isn't it the best for making you feel good?
    Don't forget to do your measurements this week, weight 'loss' isn't the whole picture when you're strengthening muscles!

    ReplyDelete