On the way to a better me

Saturday, September 10, 2011

1.3kg loss, wooooooohoooooo

Eureka! Finally a big loss, AND I did it all on my lonesome. I decided to do a final weekly weigh in, I might weigh in and take my measurements once a month. Was very happy to see such a big loss with no WW tracking to hold my hand, and that is just the best feeling. Of course I did use WW methods that are instilled in my brain, but that's what I was hoping to do, so wooooooooooooooooot. So my weight is currently sitting at 92.8kgs with a total loss of 32.2kgs, hoping I can continue on the downwards trend and get to under 90kgs in a couple of weeks.

Today I completed week 5 day 3 of the C25K, this being the second time I've done day 3 and it was hard, but it was much easier than when I did it the first time, so yay! Am looking to maybe add some kind of other exercise into the mix, perhaps some boxing? I'd love some personal training, but it's quite expensive, maybe I might look at that once I get to goal if I still need some toning?

But this has been a really good week, I hope I can keep it up, I am determined, but we all know that it can go downhill very quickly. Will see what this next week has to bring :D

No comments:

Post a Comment