On the way to a better me

Thursday, August 25, 2011

*sigh*

Well it appears that my mojo has completely gone now :( This makes me really sad and I hope it comes back soon. I hate feeling this way but I guess it was bound to happen really, acutally it's probably not the first time, I can't remember. But man this is a looooooooooong difficult journey, really, really difficult. And don't get me wrong, I know I've come a long way and it's not like I'm not seeing results but I do still have such a long way to go.

I try not to do such negative posts but I just feel in such a funk right now and I'm not sure how to get out of it. I think I will take the rest of this week off, have a lovely weekend with lovely friends and hope that my mojo returns on Monday.

Expecting a terrible weigh in tomorrow, but I guess I'll cross that bridge tomorrow, not going to help my funk though *sigh*

2 comments:

  1. You do have to be careful of over exercising. What this means is different for everyone. If you have no energy you need a rest day. You usually need two rest days per week. Let yourself recuperate!! And hang in there. Your progress is keeping me in the game, I've stalled at 8 kgs and need to get going as I've got 50 to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jo. I always have a rest day, only one though and 3 days I do situps, pushups and squats. So I don't think I'm over doing things. I haven't given up though, don't worry :D Well done on your 8kgs, you CAN do it :) I think I must have just left my mojo in my other pants ;) Good luck with your journey :D

    ReplyDelete