On the way to a better me

Monday, April 11, 2011

900g lost, only 100g to 30kgs

Yes you read correctly, close but no cigar. Hopefully next week :D I've also decided to switch things up a bit. I'm going to have 1 cheat meal a week and not feel guilty about it and every other meal I'm going to try and make as good as possible health wise. However I am still having consistent losses, so maybe I might wait until I hit a plateau? I might ponder that a bit. I don't really get to the point where I binge or anything because I feel deprived so not sure I need to do anything like that. I don't know, it was just a thought. Things are going well though, so that's good. Hopefully next week I will ATLEAST lose 100g to get to 30kgs down, but more would be good so I get closer to my goal. I now weigh 95.1kgs with 25.1kgs to go until goal :D It's going down and down which is GREAT :D

3 comments:

  1. Bring on next week!! I can't wait to see that 30kg gone and I bet you can't either. You are doing so well and you are so inspiring for me, I love reading your achievements.

    You are over half way there, congratulations. Can you see the light yet? The one at the end of the tunnel? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely can't wait Jane, will be AWESOME :D Awwww thanks hun, you're so sweet. Yes, over halfway :) Not seeing the light yet though, maybe when I've only got 10kgs to go? That seems like only a drop in the ocean.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are truly an inspiring woman. I've read your blog from start to present and can't wait to see you achieve your goal which, of course, I'm sure you will!
    So lovely to meet you, your lovely Husband and gorgeous children. I wish nothing but the best for you all.

    ReplyDelete