On the way to a better me

Monday, May 16, 2011

Thank You

I would like to thank everyone that read and commented on my blog about the other journey that Ben and I are on, the support has been AMAZING and overwhelming. My husband did a wonderful thing and now that he has talked about it, I feel that I can and it's a cause that is SO important. If you're reading this and you have depression OR mental illness and haven't sought help, please do so. There are so many avenues of support, you are WORTH helping :) xoxox

2 comments:

  1. 30kg gone FOREVER that is the best news Bec, congratulations.

    Well, the best news in regards to weight. The other great news is that you and hubby have gotten through a really hard time in your lives together. You are am amazing woman xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jane *hugs* just off to read your blog now :D

    ReplyDelete