On the way to a better me

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Sorry Folks......

I left it a long time again, sorry guys. Have been through some personal things that I won't go into, but things are going well and I'm back. Needless to say I got off track a little and put on nearly 5kgs in 2 weeks, but at my last weigh in I'd lost 2.6kgs of that and hope to be back on track over the next couple of weeks and lose the rest which will put me down into the 80s, the 80s people.

In other news we got our treadmill and I have used it, twice infact. I started doing the C25K and then discovered you should actually read intructions on such things so as not to injure and almost cripple yourself. So i've put that on hold and will probably start again tomorrow, I should have started yesterday, it feels odd to not start something on a Monday, I know, I know, I'm odd.

So that's where I'm standing at the moment, will see how I go this week, I'll try to keep up with my blog more often, at least once a week, I know I neglect it and you all, I'll try not to in future :D

1 comment:

  1. How's your running program going? Well I hope, I am sure you will do a great job with it.

    ReplyDelete