On the way to a better me

Monday, October 4, 2010

Clearing out the cupboard and weighing in

Well I decided to clean out my cupboard, I had to be restrained and keep stuff that's a little too big or else I would have to walk around naked. I am however going to have to go shopping if this warm weather keeps up because I have absolutely NO summer clothes what so ever. One of my pairs of jeans I could fit 1 of my 1 year old daughters in with me and 1 skirt I could have fit my 5 year old son in with me. Really hits home just how big I was to have fit into those clothes, very shocking and shameful, I'm glad I started this journey even more now. I never saw myself as being that big when I looked in the mirror, but my goodnes I was. It was very therapeutic to get rid of those clothes, knowing that 1. I no longer fit into them and 2. maybe another person that was my size might get to wear them instead.

I also weighed in today and lost 1.3kg's :D :D I only have 2.3kg's to go until I have lost 20kg's, weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Soooooooooo exciting. It would be awesome if I could lose that by next week, and I'm going to try, I'm going to exercise in some for or another every day, even if it's just running about with the kids and I'm going to try and drink all my water, wish me luck :D

2 comments:

  1. Way to go, Bec!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comments Bec and yes hubby does need a big smack. Twins are great aren't they, can be hard work and stressful, but I wouldn't have it any other way - mine just turned 3, 1 boy & 1 girl. Are yours identical? You wouldn't believe how many times I get asked that lol:)

    You must be feeling great having cleared out your cupboard getting rid of the "fat" clothes does make you feel good. I kept my denim maternity skirt that I took my official fat photos in cause I want to use the skirt for photos every 5kg loss and especially when I get to goal. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete