On the way to a better me

Friday, September 10, 2010

Odd week

I don't know, for some reason this week I seem to have lost motivation. I haven't really tracked this week and to be honest I can't be bothered. Maybe it's because for the last few months I've been strapped to the computer so I can track and this week it feels too tiresome to do it. I've still been eating good things, not sure if I've gone over points or not, but yeah, maybe I need to take this week off tracking and refocus next week. I think I might do this every so often seeing as I will be doing Weight Watchers for a while?? Just so I don't feel like I am chained to the computer ALL day every day. I think it will help keep me on track. I haven't gone off the wagon though, I've still made wise choices, so that's still good, but yeah not sure why this has happened, I guess maybe it's bound to every now and then?

No comments:

Post a Comment