On the way to a better me

Monday, September 13, 2010

HA!

Goodness, I lost this week, that was unexpected. Nice surprise though, 600gms, that takes my total loss to 15.7kg's. Nice to know that I can still lose even though I didn't track this week, so I don't necessarily have to feel guilty if I need to take a break every now and then.

I bought some new underwear the other day, 3 sizes smaller than I was wearing. Means I can wear my favourite boylegs again, yay! I also think I'm going to have to have my jeans altered to fit better, if I don't I think I'm in for some embarrassing times :D

2 comments:

  1. OMG! 3 sizes smaller! Must have felt amazing buying them. I'm surprised your jeans haven't fallen down

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on your awesome effort! Sounds like a break now & then from WW tracking is just what you need!
    Keep up the great work!
    Jules.

    ReplyDelete